Rangers Thread - 2021/22

With a reported 100,000to 150,000 Rangers fans in the city and tickets for only 9,500 there will be carnage just like in Manchester if they lose and/or can't view the game.
Yep. If Rangers lose, I don't envy those with shops or houses in the centre of Seville, or in the vicinity of the stadium.

Will they lose? Who knows, they've done fantastically well to get to the final. Have they got one last push in them? Plus, you can never rule out Germans in important games.

With a reported 100,000to 150,000 Rangers fans in the city and tickets for only 9,500 there will be carnage just like in Manchester if they lose and/or can't view the game.

They are opening up the stadium that Celtic played in on 2003 for Rangers fans and doing a screwing there. Ironically that's got a bigger capacity than the stadium the game is at.

I honestly can’t see there being any trouble in Seville between Rangers and Frankfurt fans. The Frankfurt Ultras look like a friendly lot.

02867380-19-D3-4-BAA-ACA9-F5-EEF7-FEC604.jpg

158-D9279-D7-E8-4-F46-89-A0-DCFD52-E5-E877.jpg

Having been to Seville, which is a wonderful city, it’s city centre is very compact, and the stadium is walkable.

It’s going to be Mayhem, with a capital M, sadly.
I wonder if there's Blue Oyster Bar in Seville to keep them amused.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.