He is riled so its a performance of stuttering muttering shouting and reverting to his greatest hits rather than answer questions because he has no answers
He never did just like his mentor the orange one, this is him his greatest hits are all he has. When you have spent all your time in government surviving each crisis from one day to the next there is nothing. It has come to the point when he and his ministers are having to gaslight themselves to carry on.

Sky are producing a sympathetic docu drama about the **** "Working hard through the pandemic."

Gaslighting the nation and millions will fall for the bullshit.

Do we have anyone on here who actually still backs the current PM? I would be intrigued to know their rationale if there is.
I've never supported him and the only thing he's ever said that I've agreed with is that scousers revel in their victim status. Unfortuantely the backlash was so great that he had to hot foot it to Liverpool to issue a grovelling public apology to soothe the injured sensibilities of the scouse victims.

Do we have anyone on here who actually still backs the current PM? I would be intrigued to know their rationale if there is.

Yes, I do and my rationale is quite simple. No matter how bad he gets, he is still better than the other lot. Plus he got Brexit done (sort of) got a vaccine programme up and running successfully (I had a bad bout of Covid in Oct 2021 & without my jabs I might not be here right now - which I'm pretty grateful for) and he has performed well in the face of Russian aggression in the Ukraine too.

Finally, he knows what a woman is and is not afraid to say it. He is obviously flawed, but like I said - not as flawed as his opponents and this is borne out by the polls. You would think that with everything that has happened since December 2019 Labour would be massively ahead. They are not.

Yes, I do and my rationale is quite simple. No matter how bad he gets, he is still better than the other lot. Plus he got Brexit done (sort of) got a vaccine programme up and running successfully (I had a bad bout of Covid in Oct 2021 & without my jabs I might not be here right now - which I'm pretty grateful for) and he has performed well in the face of Russian aggression in the Ukraine too.

Finally, he knows what a woman is and is not afraid to say it. He is obviously flawed, but like I said - not as flawed as his opponents and this is borne out by the polls. You would think that with everything that has happened since December 2019 Labour would be massively ahead. They are not.

Got Brexit Done ? Hilarious - even Johnson is trying to cancel his own Withdrawal Agreement which was the first part of the whole Brexit deal because even he thinks its shit.

He know what a woman is by applying his "I'll stick my willy in it " test - I'd assume as he is married Starmer knows what a woman is but hey happy culture wars.

I assume you haven't seen a poll in a long time - this shows Tories behind Labour and Johnson behind Starmer - and its got worse for Johnson since

Last edited:

You are a WUM.

He loves mugs like you.
He can throw whatever shit he wants at you and you’ll vote for more.
Sad.

Right on cue.

178,000 people wouldn't say the covid strategy was successful

Money wasted on faulty PPE supplied by the bloke down the pub

Money wasted on non-existent Track and Trace systems

Communications made up day to day confusing the general population and scaring the elderly to death

Rules stopping relatives going to funerals while he was leading party central office at Number 10

Getting Brexit done. Disastrously.

Brexit causing economic issues that are blamed on covid and/or Ukraine, not on him and not on his stewardship (not leadership)

And now treating the public with contempt to save his arse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.