Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I'd go for too.

Half of our fan base moan and moan about sterling's finishing, but when he's in the side we create more because he pulls players all over the place.
Thats true. Just hope he has his finishing boots on in front of goal.

Surely going to be a record pre match thread if we need to win on Sunday?

What was the QPR one?....
The most is the CL final which was 445 pages which will be hard to beat.

Last two times we needed to win on the last day: Brighton (201) West Ham (151)

Not sure on QPR as I can't find the thread.

The most is the CL final which was 445 pages which will be hard to beat.

Last two times we needed to win on the last day: Brighton (201) West Ham (151)

Not sure on QPR as I can't find the thread.
I think the QPR one was in classics last time i saw it , i didnt take part in it but read it , i dont think it was too long

I think the QPR one was in classics last time i saw it , i didnt take part in it but read it , i dont think it was too long
Think that's just the match thread. Surprised it's only got 65 pages.

Must've been a fairly incident free game.

I'd really hope so. The board will explode on here if he puts out a 'B' team tnoight and yes I know all players in his squad are all legal.
I know it’s a bit ‘if my aunty had balls she’d be me uncle’ but if Villa needed 3pts to survive or qualify for something we wouldn’t even be speculating never mind go into meltdown, they’d pick their best team for the job & try and get the 3pts as soon as possible, they’d also weigh up the chance of said 3pts & probability, suppose it’s all fun & games and adds to the banter when we’re 4-0 up sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.