It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Nah. Haaland coming in meaning one less position for the attackers. You’ll have two players from Sterling Mahrez Grealish sat on the bench already. Felix isn’t happening and isn’t needed imo.
If Sterling and Gabby are to leave this summer it's possible we could move for Felix, Well on a personal note I'm hoping that's the case. If Raheem we're to pen a new deal then I couldn't see us signing Felix.

Any word on Rice or Cucurella?

Nah. Haaland coming in meaning one less position for the attackers. You’ll have two players from Sterling Mahrez Grealish sat on the bench already. Felix isn’t happening and isn’t needed imo.
Depends if one of Sterling or Mahrez leave though, then the depth doesn't look as great.

also I genuinely cannot handle ANOTHER player who's extremely wasteful in front of goal, even if they are very good anywhere else

Gabby at Atleti wouldn't be the worse option the only thing is how Simeone sets up his teams. And a swap for Felix will not leave us too short.

Felix is just not needed with both Haaland and Alvarez in the squad.

Go and get a CDM and a RB, City. Add an 8 to phase in over Gundogan, if you're feeling flush.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.