It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I expect next summer City will be replacing one of Sterling or Mahrez with an out and out winger. Felix isn't that IMO, no matter how talented he is.
Did a bot randomly pick these words? OF COURSE Felix can “replace” Sterling (or Jesus).

Pep doesn't like a big squad and he doesn't like having too many senior players on the bench. I expect it's a headache because someone is always unhappy.
And there it is. LMAO

“Kalvin Phillips? Yes! João Felix? Not needed!”
Make my head explode…

His vision and football brain are superb too.He is very much on the wavelength of Bernardo,Foden and KDB and his immaculately timed runs will be devastating.
His football brain and ability are superb but unfortunately, he had a brain fart when he chose Atletico. Till this day am offended that he chose Atletico over us, this boy could have been a match made in heaven if he had chose us. Otherwise, his a baller!

Pep doesn't like a big squad and he doesn't like having too many senior players on the bench.

He doesn’t like having senior players on the bench and he doesn’t like using kids.

And that’s why we bombed out of the cups and we had no chance of getting back into the Real match, nothing on the bench. It’s why he sometimes doesn’t even use subs anymore

I love Pep, but he needs to be told he’s competing for 5 trophies every season and he needs more than 15 outfield players to do it.

If we don’t have 3 or 4 more senior players than this season we are going to get slaughtered next year with the World Cup schedule.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.