Premier League Games 15/16/17/19 May '22

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHHH

WHY THE FUCK IS LAMPARD. I'd say I hope we sack him but let's be realistic, if we do we'll end up with someone worse.

The Everton club board and management can do one for the way they've acted against City but I'd like them to stay up for the fans... Even if there are factions of nobheads who hate City, there's a fair few sound ones too who are glad City are keeping Liverpool in check somewhat.

The Everton club board and management can do one for the way they've acted against City but I'd like them to stay up for the fans... Even if there are factions of nobheads who hate City, there's a fair few sound ones too who are glad City are keeping Liverpool in check somewhat.
Oh trust me, we want rid of the board and management as well.

No chance. Anyone ambushed around Stanley park in the late seventies and eighties would disagree with you. They’re just as bad as the red dippers as fans.
When I was a kid in the sixties the Everton fans were the worst of the visiting fans at Maine Rd. In the days when fan segregation was a painted line on the stairs the only time I can remember being scared was when a load of blue dippers were lobbing bottles, rocks and anything else they could lay their hands on into the Kippax.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.