Premier League Games 15/16/17/19 May '22

Leeds are too shit, they're safe
Brentford away, as good as they are, is easier than Arsenal away. If it stays like this it’s a huge opportunity for the yank to get his players going for the win. Whilst the Frank fucks it right up.

No chance. Anyone ambushed around Stanley park in the late seventies and eighties would disagree with you. They’re just as bad as the red dippers as fans.
Agreed and you don't have to go that far back, my son nearly got beaten up when he was 14 or 15 when he tried to go into a pub to use their toilets. Grown men were fighting with bouncers to get at him.
Would love it if Everton went down
Same.

Brentford away, as good as they are, is easier than Arsenal away. If it stays like this it’s a huge opportunity for the yank to get his players going for the win. Whilst the Frank fucks it right up.

even if they stay up Lampard will be down the Job Centre Plus at the end of the season - he isn't as good a coach as his media buddies would have us believe

Funny isnt it...If Lampard take everton down he will walk happy with the money in his back pocket. He will then most likely walk into another job in the PL

The new Fat Sam - Fat Lamps

We need Burnley to hold on and Everton to salvage a point. For the greater good.

Part of me thinks Villa winning today is slightly better, and the only greater good i care about is us beating them and being champions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.