The, Why has this topic never had a thread, thread.

What ever happened to ever present in the 80s/90s Bank Holiday movie "one of our dinosaurs is missing"

Of the all threads, about all the shite,our tiny minds can come up with, have you ever thought, why don’t we talk about? Whatever?

For me it would be a thread about bees. I fucking love bees. Closely followed by a Spanner Appreciation Thread. Not just on the intricacies, diversity, genius and importance of those saintly devices, but your funniest stories involving a spanner, true or imagined, as long as it’s funny.

So, which topic has suffered intolerable prejudice and deserves a shout out?

or don’t. It’s up to you.
Not too sure I'd participate much in a spanner appreciation thread but here's an anecdote of one day at work.

I once electrocuted my cock on a live 400kV pylon with a ring spanner. It was dangling on the D-ring of my harness and as i leant forward the the D-ring touched the steelwork and the spanner was resting on my balls. It formed a circuit of induced current and the shock certainly put tears in my eyes, especially as I was holding an untethered Telecoms amplifier weighing about 10kg that I was about to make secure. I just held it tight and grimaced for a second or two of excruciating pain and fortunately i didn't drop it. Didn't bother telling the National Grid supervisor on the ground though.

Last edited:
Not too sure of participatite much in a spanner appreciation thread but here's an anecdote of one day at work.

I once electrocuted my cock on a live 400kV pylon with a ring spanner. It was dangling on the D-ring of my harness and as i leant forward the the D-ring touched the steelwork and the spanner was resting on my balls. It formed a circuit and the (induced current) shock certainly put tears in my eyes, especially as I was fitting an untethered Telecoms amplifier weighing about 10kg. I just held it tight and grimaced and fortunately i didn't drop it. Didn't bother telling the National Grid supervisor on the ground though.
Did you boil all your spunk?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.