Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hope its dean for sentimental reasons for a last day must win game,but please dont put me through that again

Coutinho brought on for the last 20 minutes. Ings on the bench still with 20 minutes to go. Turned the match off. Shite.

So Slippy has thrown the match tonight unless Villa score with 5 minutes left, but the Scouse tw@t will have the his full team out on Sunday from the start of the match, hoping for a pointless win for Villa, but doing his beloved Liverpool a title winning favour.

Scouse c*nt!
If that was their attempt to throw a match, I’d be worried if they take it seriously on Sunday

Hopefully there won't be anyone running onto the pitch when we win the league, just doesn't need to happen
Wishful thinking mate. People seem think it’s their human right to invade the pitch,
When we lost to united in 17/18 I was disappointed but also relieved. A pitch invasion while united players were on the pitch would have ended very badly

Wishful thinking mate. People seem think it’s their human right to invade the pitch,
When we lost to united in 17/18 I was disappointed but also relieved. A pitch invasion while united players were on the pitch would have ended very badly
I thought that at the time. The consequences could have been dire

In this current climate I think we should avoid it. They’ll always be one idiot thinking he’s 10 men and go to the ex Liverpool players/staff. Completely smeared Forest and Everton achievements this week
Yep was thinking this last night. Can see someone twatting Gerrard/McCallister/Coutinho and that’s a Dipper media’s wet dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.