Billy Sharp Attacked on the pitch v Forest

If City fans invade the pitch on Sunday, watch us get it both barrels. Temporary fencing will probably be erected for our game, lol
Sad that as a society this is a real possibility. Not for our game, but moving forward in the leagues for all grounds.

The mind set of the morons who take it too far is such that they will want to out do each other. We’ve seen two assaults in the last 3 days. All it takes is someone to be tooled up.

Ours, should it happen, will be full of glee and celebrating. There is always going to be one empty head who could just take it that one step further.

Clubs & fa never learn.

I really hope nothing happens on Sunday at city. A lot of tension & villa will make it hard for us. If we win & take it the pitch issues will occur & we will get the sink thrown at us.

Hope city have extra police & stewards ready

I take your point (no pun intended) but why punish the players/club for some foolish people who feel the need to be aggressive?
It’s like one of those Catch 22 situations!
People are always going on about what wonderful atmospheres are at Euro matches and how great the support in Spain, France etc is but do we ever see pitch invasions and managers/staff being attacked on the pitch there?
No pitch invasion but our players were attacked in the Atletico game.

How come so many fans are allowed into the stadium carrying flares? They should be searched and the items confiscated.
I can’t sneak my kids teddy, sweets or small ipad in so god knows how they get flares in. I can only think of one place they go which requires Vaseline. :-)

I can’t sneak my kids teddy, sweets or small ipad in so god knows how they get flares in. I can only think of one place they go which requires Vaseline. :-)

I don't think I have ever been properly frisked at the stadium, getting flares in wouldn't be a problem would it?

All good words and sentiment but where do you begin with this picture? Do you fine everyone or give them bans? There would be no crowds or fans left. It is a difficult one to resolve.
View attachment 43764

Yep, fine & ban for everyone identified. Do it a few times and it would soon stop. If the clubs refused to do it then points deductions & fines for them.

It won't happen in reality as we don't seem to have enough resources to deal with many real criminals properly so resources won't be put into dealing with this many pitch invaders.

Maybe it's time to put up fencing again or those wire mesh curtains to stop fans getting on the pitch.
Someone will get badly hurt or worse one day by some pissed/coked up ****

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.