Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The players go in the changing room for a while anyway wouldn't make a massive difference in the celebrations. with what happened recently after this season there probably going to give harsher punishment so we might as well do it while we can and also couldn't care less what the media say most hate us already anyway no Matter what

Strange attitude. “Let’s do something wrong whilst we can”.

I've gone for a win, anything else does not bear contemplating. They are currently 45 points behind us in the league, we have scored almost double the amount of goals they have, they have a goal difference of 1, we should, in reality, not have too much difficulty with this game. If the title didn't depend on it I am sure we wouldn't. It's like a cup final though, anything can happen. It really will be very disappointing if we trip up at this point.

You'll still get too see a lap of honour mate pitch invasion or not
Yes, probably sometime around 7:30pm on Sunday after they've shifted all the overexcited drunks, cokeheads, and attention seekers off the pitch.

Pathetic grown men and women acting like 10 year olds trying to outdo other clubs' celebrations.

I don't fear Villa, I fear City. When they play at their best they are more than a match for anyone so the only team that can beat City is City, by underperforming. Just need to get the lads playing the way that we know they can do (and taking those chances!) and it's job done.
….and putting the ball in the net when it matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.