Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we don't win the league their will be no pitch invasion so let's just get back on topic and discuss the massive game we have coming up!

P.S. We are on the verge of winning a league title so can people stop having a pop at eachother...Some people like pitch invasions, Some people don't...That's OK! We aren't dealing with third world struggles here ffs Get over it.

Come On City!!!

If we don't win the league their will be no pitch invasion so let's just get back on topic and discuss the massive game we have coming up!

P.S. We are on the verge of winning a league title so can people stop having a pop at eachother...Some people like pitch invasions, Some people don't...That's OK! We aren't dealing with third world struggles here ffs Get over it.

Come On City!!!
Wouldn't be BM without a bit of blue on blue boss.....funny as fuck

I don't have a problem with a pitch invasion along as nobody hits anyone. For those doing it, please just hang around for a few minutes and then fcuk off back to the stand when you're told to. I'd like to watch the trophy presentation & lap of honour and get back to Carlisle by midnight.

If you would be so kind, of course :-)
If I was you I wouldn’t want to get back to Carlisle at any time

I don't have a problem with a pitch invasion along as nobody hits anyone. For those doing it, please just hang around for a few minutes and then fcuk off back to the stand when you're told to. I'd like to watch the trophy presentation & lap of honour and get back to Carlisle by midnight.

If you would be so kind, of course :-)
Exactly mate. Anyone behaving like a **** and goading/attacking Villa's players/coaching staff deserves to have the book thrown at them.

Wouldn't be BM without a bit of blue on blue boss.....funny as fuck
Some classic arguments on BM! Can only imagine what's in store after the Aston Villa game...God help us!

Poster A: "Fernandinho lifted up the trophy too far over his head, He ruined the trophy lift".

Poster B: "He didn't lift the trophy high enough, He should have done better than that".

Some classic arguments on BM! Can only imagine what's in store after the Aston Villa game...God help us!

Poster A: "Fernandinho lifted up the trophy too far over his head, He ruined the trophy lift".

Poster B: "He didn't lift the trophy high enough, He should have done better than that".
Poster C....you're all cunts

To be fair he is really good at giving shit/bent decisions and keeping a straight face
The thing is with officials they are all as bad as eachother, I gave up a long time ago caring who was in charge of our games. The standard of officiating in the Premier League is truly dreadful, It's not just us it's most of the league have problems with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.