• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
-----------------------------Ederson---------------------------------
Walker------------Stones----------Laporte--------Cancelo
---------------------Rodri---Gundo--------------------------
Foden---——————-----KDB-------------------Bernie
-----------——————---Jesus-—————————-

The thing is with officials they are all as bad as eachother, I gave up a long time ago caring who was in charge of our games. The standard of officiating in the Premier League is truly dreadful, It's not just us it's most of the league have problems with them.
Agreed mate. The way I look at it our abilities far outweigh their disability. CMON CITY

Dean would provide some unbelievable symmetry, but…never go back, you’re usually disappointed.

Give it to Atkinson.
Just don’t give it to Moss!
Most refs would probably want their final match to be uneventful and low key. Probably not Dean

Don’t do drugs kids.
Agree. Don‘t do it kids.

Our strongest 11 are with 2 DMs and KDB behind striker. We saw his performance against Wolves on this position.

With KDB and Bernie in front of Rodri we are very weak defensively as they leave Rodri alone to deal counter attacks. We need Gundo’s patience and

-----------------------------Ederson---------------------------------
Walker------------Stones----------Laporte--------Cancelo
---------------------Rodri---Gundo--------------------------
Foden---——————-----KDB-------------------Bernie
-----------——————---Jesus-—————————-

Here’s hoping that the Villa from last night turn up on Sunday… I feel better after watching their game but you can guarantee they’ll be totally transformed come 4 o’clock on Sunday….

Come on City, let’s hope we’re out of sight by HT

After that post you wrote on here a few weeks back don't think you're in any position to critic anyone - we wouldn't have 11 men in the club if you had your way.

What a strange bloke. Grow up u fanny and let people enjoy their day.

What a silly comment. I posted about changing and strengthening our squad and the content was clearly above your obviously limited intelligence.

Here you are on a more appropriate subject for you... advocating breaking the law by invading and celebrating on a football pitch.

If you are located in SSL2, I assume you'll be one of the later arrivals on the pitch...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.