Billy Sharp Attacked on the pitch v Forest

Can't wait for some daft twat to smuggle one in up his arse .

There was a story in the news a few years ago about some clown who decided it would be a good idea to launch an industrial strength rocket out of his arse on bonfire night. He ended up burning his poo pipe quite badly I think.

Don't do it kids. It's not clever!

There was a story in the news a few years ago about some clown who decided it would be a good idea to launch an industrial strength rocket out of his arse on bonfire night. He ended up burning his poo pipe quite badly I think.

Don't do it kids. It's not clever!
I couldn't sit down for a week after that

Clubs & fa never learn.

I really hope nothing happens on Sunday at city. A lot of tension & villa will make it hard for us. If we win & take it the pitch issues will occur & we will get the sink thrown at us.

Hope city have extra police & stewards ready
If the fans come on the pitch at the end (remember QPR) the stewards will feel like the British army at Rorke's Drift without the rifles.

As much as I hate Gerrard, I hope nobody tries to do to him what our dumbshit fans did to Vieira (and good on him for attacking that idiot, he deserved everything he got).

I love a good pitch invasion and I got on in 2014 after being way too shell shocked in 2012. Society is more partisan now, or maybe it was always the same and I didn't notice in those years. I think a peaceful pitch invasion is a lovely part of the game but I see absolutely no way there wouldn't be one coked up knob who goes for Gerrard from our crowd, if all goes well and we even have a circumstance for invasion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.