Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My son is driving me to burnley on Sunday from newcastle as he's a newcastle fan going to his game.where wd be the best place for him to drop me and my city mate off for our game feel guilty making him take us all the way there.the bloody trains are on strike.

My son is driving me to burnley on Sunday from newcastle as he's a newcastle fan going to his game.where wd be the best place for him to drop me and my city mate off for our game feel guilty making him take us all the way there.the bloody trains are on strike.
Which trains? preston could be an option depending if you do the m6 or a1m

.ill get him to take us to Preston then thanks for your help on this appreciated.

Etihad

Simply, I just think the City players need to get out onto that pitch against Villa, and twat'em!!!

i understand what you are saying, but control and keeping your heads is needed more than steaming into them
the last thing you need is a sending off and down to 10 men because you have gone too far with the hype and go into a late tackle,

the referee will be the major part of the game if you let him ? Make no mistake, he will be more than happy to wave the cards if we lose our heads,

also, let's forget the Liverpool vs wolves score just play our normal game and play to win and score goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.