Kylian Mbappé

Funny how Tebas and Co don't cite Mbappe's lawyer yesterday who stated Madrid's offer was basically identical to PSG deal on the table.

I love the fact these twats will never know how much money Qatar wired directly to the player off books.
madrid really pulled a stinker here, did they not fucking communicate with Mbappe? You had an entire year to get a contract down, to talk to him

we had haaland nailed for months did they not bother to check if their prized wonderboy is actually coming?

The laughter at Real Madrid aside. And the Tebas meltdown to follow.

I can't wait to see how PSG are going to get this through their Uefa-FFP account/s.

With total unquestionable ease, like nothing ever happened.

it is shameful, their entire structure is pathetic. we are paying KDB and haaland the same amount, they are going to have a player earn 4 times more than anyone else, it's crazy. no way to run a business
No it really isn’t. They pay what they want for players, the same as we do.

They have gone down the galactico route, we haven’t.

No it really isn’t. They pay what they want for players, the same as we do.

They have gone down the galactico route, we haven’t.
and what I am saying is that galactico route is shameful and leads them to these problems they keep having, i.e no balance in the team and huge egos

and what I am saying is that galactico route is shameful and leads them to these problems they keep having, i.e no balance in the team and huge egos
It’s different. It isn’t “shameful”.

Most things described as “shameful” on social media aren’t, in fact, “shameful.”

They're generally things that people don’t agree with and try to invoke shame to something they don’t like.

Pochettino to go. I wonder which manager would actually go to PSG? They'd get the money etc but know that Mbappe calls the shots in a team of egos. Madness

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.