Bundesliga Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how Tedesco runs down the touchline like a kid joining in the celebrations, and then the next moment he’s pointing to his temples and telling everyone to concentrate like a grown up.

Didn’t really watch RB this season but Nkunku really looks a player. PSG, what were they thinking letting him go?

The honeymoon won’t be in Germany. She’s put her foot down.

Me and Will are planning a trip early 2023 and there will be a lads trip hopefully in March / April.

I thought Milan for me and Will and Berlin for the booze up. Your run to the final has got the lads interested in a Frankfurt weekend though.

If only I knew someone who could possibly get 8 tickets for an Eintracht home match though…
Let me know a bit in advance which weekend you are aiming for. I think our ground's extension will be ready for next season, so we will have 60000 tickets at our disposal for Bundesliga games, but after this season I can imagine that it might be difficult getting my hands on 8 tickets even in case you come over for something like Frankfurt-Wolfsburg.

But will obviously try my best :-)

Let me know a bit in advance which weekend you are aiming for. I think our ground's extension will be ready for next season, so we will have 60000 tickets at our disposal for Bundesliga games, but after this season I can imagine that it might be difficult getting my hands on 8 tickets even in case you come over for something like Frankfurt-Wolfsburg.

But will obviously try my best :-)
;)

I’ve been well educated by @Rhineland on who to choose matches against. Wolfsburg, RB, Hoffenheim…

Mainz is around the corner but it's not like United/City close. Its roughly 90 km between both cities.
We saw some getting on a train last time. Koblenz looks amazing and me and Will got the wrong order from the McDonald’s at the station.

He wants to go back to complain and ask for a refund!

Hope Freiburg can win. Leipzig have the resources so you know they’ll get to another final soon, but Freiburg have never gotten this far and may never get another chance.

Hope Freiburg can win. Leipzig have the resources so you know they’ll get to another final soon, but Freiburg have never gotten this far and may never get another chance.
Leipzig has been to three cup finals and lost two of them. Long may it continue.

I think 99.9 % of Germany are behind Freiburg in this final.

And I actually like Freiburg's coach, awesome human being and a pretty decent coach as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.