Kylian Mbappé

So fucking weird when they have their biggest game of the season next week.

I guess nobodies that interested that they could win their 700th European title.

All about image and the best players have said no to Spain and the mess that is La Liga.

Last edited:
Wouldn’t be our problem,Sterling running into blind alleys in a white kit, instead of sky blue
True but he had been effective player for us. But for Real Madrid he might not be as glamourous for their tastes.

replacing the guy they are selling though, not the guy they bought. Cant guarantee someone puts up those numberss.
True but they have a habit in polishing attacking players and selling for crazy money (partly down to our own scouting network).

I guess nobodies that interested that they could win their 700th European title.

All about image and the best players have said no to Spain and the mess that is La Liga.

When did Steven Baldwin betray Tupac?

Really weird.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.