Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how many City fans have become so miserable

In what way? It’s more amazing that some people think it’s ok to run on the pitch thinking they’re the big guys. Its not being miserable wanting to see our players parade a trophy round the pitch (if we’re lucky enough to win ) without having to clear the area of yobs jumping about like immature idiots.

You seem to equate breaking the rules with being cool & behaving in a reasonable way whilst celebrating, as being sad.

You couldn’t be more wrong apart from the fact your thinking reflects the attitude of much of society today.

I have a great time at the matches with people I’ve sat with for years - we’re all very happy people so don’t worry about us.

But there have already been pitch invasions this season. You don't get docked points for it and anyway, you're all jinxing it. Shut up. We have a team to beat first. I swear to God some of you have gone all Raggy circa 1999.

But at the moment, the issue is causing concern & the FA/PL are dying to crack down on a high profile club after recent events. It beggars belief that some folk are simply unable to recognise this

In what way? It’s more amazing that some people think it’s ok to run on the pitch thinking they’re the big guys. Its not being miserable wanting to see our players parade a trophy round the pitch (if we’re lucky enough to win ) without having to clear the area of yobs jumping about like immature idiots.

You seem to equate breaking the rules with being cool & behaving in a reasonable way whilst celebrating, as being sad.

You couldn’t be more wrong apart from the fact your thinking reflects the attitude of much of society today.

I have a great time at the matches with people I’ve sat with for years - we’re all very happy people so don’t worry about us.

It's not even worth getting yourself upset over. It will always happen and there is nothing you can do to stop it. Unless clubs decide to put fencing up around the pitch then there will always be pitch invasions. So just accept that as a part of football and try and enjoy yourself (if we win.)

But at the moment, the issue is causing concern & the FA/PL are dying to crack down on a high profile club after recent events. It beggars belief that some folk are simply unable to recognise this
Yeah but they're not going to do that retrospectively, are they? They'd have to have given a pre game warning and they haven't. And the TV companies see it as part of the drama so I don't see there being a problem unless violence ensues. And why would it? I'm prepared to admit it looks a bit small time but that might be a bit of suppressed City arrogance coming out, which must be stamped out at all costs. We will turn into Rags at this rate and no one wants that.

Always pessimistic (a fan for more than 50 years). Been as nervous as fook all week, but all of a sudden feel supremely confident. We have got this. Goodnight blues and roll on tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.