How are we all feeling about today’s game?

Heading down from Newcastle very soon.Job will done by half time..Then the party begins

I reckon this is the least nervous I’ve been before a final day league decider - and there’s been a few - I think this, including relegations, promotions and titles, is my eleventh.

Edit: just checked, it’s my tenth. Could have sworn the Ipswich game was the last game if the season in 2000/01 but it was the penultimate. We played Chelsea the weekend after.

Calm at the moment but going to stay off here now until after the game and avoid the tv, media are willing Liverpool to win the quad and I know it will be fucking awful if they do, Pep and the team should get us over the line but I just have this nagging doubt about today.

With 2012 getting lots of publicity this week and City unveiling the Sergio statue, you just know it’s going to go tits up today in typical City style!

Then you realise this is the new City - the untypical City if you like, the City who is actually an unbelievably brilliant football team.

Then you realise we are still capable of losing games of football - heartbreakingly so.

Basically, fuck knows what’s going to happen today! But COME ON CITY!!!!

Surprisingly calm this morning compared the the majority of this week. Heading in to town for 12 by which point the nerves will have kicked back in. Just dying to see that ball hit the back of the net so we can all relax a little. When I imagine this scenario in my head it’s a KDB rocket every time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.