Kylian Mbappé

Anything that boils the piss of Tebas is ok with me.

Of course, Real Madrid and La Liga where only going to pay him £500 a week as they are a bastion of financial fair play and morality.
I presume you meant £500 thousand? or maybe not ;)

Regardless, that would be organically grown money, the same type of currency the red teams spend over here. Which is totally fine.

I presume you meant £500 thousand? or maybe not ;)

Regardless, that would be organically grown money, the same type of currency the red teams spend over here. Which is totally fine.

Indeed. It’s funny how they and many fans spout the organic money BS. In nearly every other aspect of life this doesn’t apply but of course that is ok. Just when it comes to financing football clubs: then it’s totally wrong and immoral.

La liga crying like babies is tge best thing out of this, Real the actual only state ownedclub and built on facism can fuck off.

Still reckon if Jesus was playing for PSG he would be on a par or better than mbappe though :-)

Beauty of it all is he doesn't even improve PSG!!
I get it about the money and thats why he has stayed at PSG but surely Mbappe must look at the league he is playing in, the chance of winning the CL etc and see that he isnt pushing himself/challenging himself

He could come to the prem or the Spannish league, be more challenged every week, playing against better teams week in week out and have an equal or even better chance of winning the CL.....and earn the same amount of money

Surely with the amount these players earn at some point the money becomes almost irrelevant as they have so much of it....

It does say something about his character in my opinion...he is taking the easy option staying in the French league....compare that to Haaland for instance...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.