Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Klopp's Ferraris ready for one final title push'

Screenshot_20220522-091630_Sky Sports.jpg

Oh I do love how neutral and balanced sky sports are.

I really hope we smash Gerrard and villa into next week.

As much as I love the drama just get it done early today blues. Pool will wrap their game up in 30 mins and we won't be able to relax until we've got 2.

The media urging villas win for Liverpool's gain would surely irk a couple of the lads playing for villa. Summer holidays are around the corner I can't see many throwing bodies on the line with nothing personal to play for.

Tempted to sit outside the ground and watch it on my phone today. I'd probably just watch it at home and walk over at of full time but my internet connection has been shite all week and I don't want to go through the stress of watching a stream buffer every thirty seconds.

Don't know why I'm saying this. Sleep deprivation probably. My grasp on reality is fading. If I wake up and we lost to Gillingham then I'm going fucking flip.

Utd fans literally broke into their ground, invaded the pitch and stopped a very important game from actually being played.
And what was their punishment?
You really think if Prem league rule makers even tried a points deduction we wouldn't be in court with them in an instant?
So if United supporters act like dickheads then that excuses our supporters?

And no, we wouldn’t take them to court if they docked us points for a pitch invasion because all clubs have been warned that exactly that will happen following a recent assault on a player by a dickhead pitch invader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.