Aston Villa (H) - Sun 22nd May, 16:00 (BST) | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going off league positions City's match should be a routine win, dippers slightly less so.
The only reason people are getting a bit twitchy is because the media have bigged up the underdog like they always do, to make it look like there is a chance of an upset today.
It will be a cakewalk for City and at least a 3 goal margin of victory.
Villa are not going to rain on our parade!
CTID and beyond...
I reckon of the years I've traipsed down to Maine Road and The Etihad at least forty odd of 'em we were the underdogs' underdog. I can't recall being 'bigged' up by those bastards in the media, not even when we sank two divisions.

I wonder if anyone can help me with a quick question? I've got a print at home ticket which I normally print off at work but I forgot to do it this week and I've not got one at home. Does anyone know if I can use the pdf on my phone to enter the ground or will I have to get it printed off at the ticket office?

Thanks in advance.
In short, yes.

The longer version is it can be a bit fiddly and they don't like you doing so, but you can.

Working today (I use the term very loosely) 16:00 cannot come quick enough. Dunno what to do with myself.

Can't stop drinking coffee so can't keep out off the pisser. Didn't get to sleep until gone 2am and up just after 6. Off for another coffee and sit in the sun - yes, while working :)

However, we have this shit. But, whatever happens, fuck the scouse filth.

Going off league positions City's match should be a routine win, dippers slightly less so.
The only reason people are getting a bit twitchy is because the media have bigged up the underdog like they always do, to make it look like there is a chance of an upset today.
It will be a cakewalk for City and at least a 3 goal margin of victory.
Villa are not going to rain on our parade!
CTID and beyond...
Totally agree bud, even this morning its Stevie G this Stevie G that its all about what Villa can do to to upset our dream of a title.
Not a bloody word about what Wolverhampton Wanderers could possibly do to upset the dipper dream.....

Come on Wolves Make it a difficult one for them.

Forget whatever is happening at Liverpool, 100% focus on our own game and let them keep looking over their shoulders at the city game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.