How are we all feeling about today’s game?

I'm just fucking raging at how the usual biased propaganda touting suspects think we will slip up as if it's absolutely impossible for Liverpool to do the same
Have they not looked at our squad list ?
We have some pretty good players.
Liverpool will have more than one eye on next Saturday and they will play like they expect us to win and save themselves for next Saturday I would suggest

COME ON CITY!!!!

Quietly confident like most of our fans we are as humble in victory as any defeat , if it was Chelski we were competing with the importance of today would be slightly less significant , but the way the media have been blowing smoke up Clubshop and the Dippers backsides for the last few months it is now becoming imperative that we shut these Scouse cunts up and ram the media's words right down their throats.
No team talk needed today , just pin up a few of the articles on the wall , no more motivation needed.

Least bothered about any of the title run ins, similar to the Watford FA Cup final.

I'm just fucking raging at how the usual biased propaganda touting suspects think we will slip up as if it's absolutely impossible for Liverpool to do the same
Have they not looked at our squad list ?
We have some pretty good players.
Liverpool will have more than one eye on next Saturday and they will play like they expect us to win and save themselves for next Saturday I would suggest

COME ON CITY!!!!

I had to laugh at the several articles in Guardian this morning, all about how it’s Klopp’s destiny and we’re somehow just there to spoil the party.

Fucking cretins the lot of them.

Not remotely worried.

It's only football. The outcome isn't in my hands and tomorrow will be another day regardless of what happens this afternoon.

We'll still be Champions tomorrow morning, and be even less popular with the media and opposition fans.

4-0 City... All over by 65 minutes.
Who are you and what have you done to Lavinda?

Would like to be 4-0 up at half time then Sky can go back to Klanfield and witness the look of resignation on the scouse vermin's faces , and we can give a few rendiitions of Raheem Sterling is top of the league and the remind Slippy G that he slipped on his arse , if only Carling made season last days :)
But we all know we have to go through the ringer ,its the City way , so expecting trauma , disbelief and pure ecstacy in that order

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.