Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

People like you need to realise that it will NEVER be better than under Pep. He’s the best coach in the world, and unless you want Pochettino or someone in charge then just get behind the team and stop being a WUM. We’re all blues, and this is one of the happiest moments in my 35 years on this earth, and that’s down to Pep.

I love you city
maybe i just liked having the thrills better than watching the team steamroll :) but hey, now he's shown he can do both, so not going to complain ever again :D

People like you need to realise that it will NEVER be better than under Pep. He’s the best coach in the world, and unless you want Pochettino or someone in charge then just get behind the team and stop being a WUM. We’re all blues, and this is one of the happiest moments in my 35 years on this earth, and that’s down to Pep.

I love you city
I agree it wouldn't. But he really sucks under pressure. There's just too much evidence to say otherwise.

Glad he figured it out and won. But he is the greatest long-term Manager. But a shit Pressure game manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.