Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

The tear never stop on RAWK....

Fuck you Watford with money
They’re still fucking cheats. Great team but still represent everything that’s wrong with modern football.
Fuck I hate them.

They ended that game fresher and with better players cos they've spend years financially doping.

I would give anything to see them relegated into oblivion. Dirty cheating c*nts. Fuck the lot of them..especially pep that bald fraud. Cries his arse off about catalonian oppression and then works for slave owning tyrants. Hope the bad c*nt comes into some seurous misfortune.

Fuck city. Fucking c*nts.
That's the price of sports washing in football. Why are we beating ourselves up here, they have rewritten the whole of football now. We basically have to be perfect without making any mistakes in order to win a title. That is not normal it's the direct result of states talking over football clubs. I will not be knocking our players just because we couldn't be perfect enough in every single game.
They just won the league dramatically and their fans sang a full rendition of Gerrard's song. Tells you all about them...
c*nts
Fuck them.
Cheating c*nts still needed all the help they could buy from PGMOL.
The refereeing decisions are getting to a truly baffling place. It's as if they are all petrified to give decisions against them. To me tbis will be known as the apology title.
It's beyond tragic how many people continue to see this as just still football.
Yea ok but other than that?

Mrs Javi got pissed off at 0-2 and left to do other things, saying that she can't stand watching these matches when we do badly.

I said "I can't stand watching this one."

"So turn it off," she said.

"I can't do it. You never know when something truly amazing will happen like 93:20."

This one is right up there with 10 years ago. Maybe a tiny bit below but still, wow.

Oh BTW fuck off scousers hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.