Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Still cannot believe what happened.
what a noise when the3rd went in.
pep subs were spot on. His starting selection not so much.
I thought zinchenko and Gundogan were magnificent. We do things the hard way.
It was absolute pandemonium wasn't it. To be honest until we saw all the goals again on the screen whilst waiting for thet rophy lift I couldn't remember the third goal and how it occurred. I was just jumping up and down like a loon and hugging anyone in sight. Mad times.

Congratulations to Manchester City
The best team won the most important title with the best player, KdB

At the Emirates today we were following the action remotely but when the Everton fans cheered we knew City had gone ahead and when full time was called you’d think Everton had won - they really don’t like Liverpool, do they?
Who does, Jack? The only people who seem to have an affinity with the Dippers are their own cultish,or is that cuntish, fans, and the sycophants in the media. I don't know of another football fan of another team who aligns with Liverpool.

Really enjoying the way that MOTD are doing this tonight.
I'm watching, or Mrs Ewing is watching, Grace. I shall watch the recording. Incidentally, I phoned Mrs Ewing at HT and told her we were one down, "You'll do it in the second half!" I don't know, I said, Sure you will, she replied. And she's more royal blue than sky blue!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.