Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone explain why July 1st ? A deal has been done with Dortmund so don't see why contract can't be signed
1st July is always officially the start of the next season, it's when contracts start, wages start being paid that day etc we can get everything signed and announced whenever we choose he just won't officially be a city employee until that date

I really don't like the cigar look at all tbh we are meant to be getting impressionable kids off fags and booze and not making them think a big fuck off cigar is the height of cool.
Don't think I've ever seen a kid smoke a cigar in my life, and I wouldn't expect it to suddenly become a trend because 4 middle aged bald men wearing City tracksuits smoked them.

Don't think I've ever seen a kid smoke a cigar in my life, and I wouldn't expect it to suddenly become a trend because 4 middle aged bald men wearing City tracksuits smoked them.
Well played, you win the first expected response award.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.