You know you're getting old when....

When you start getting unsolicited 'phone calls from undertakers with special offers on funeral plans.
Had such a call today, "Hi, my name's xxxx and I'm calling today from One-Life with a special deal on funeral plans, before I go into details Mr.xxxx can I ask if you prefer burial or cremation?

We hired a few interns at work and they keep referring to me as "Mr". Had no choice but to fire them on the spot.

When after 7/8 pints, 12 hours on your feet & bouncing around like a loon at City means the following day your hips are stiff as fuck and you feel wiped out all day.

When you start getting unsolicited 'phone calls from undertakers with special offers on funeral plans.
Had such a call today, "Hi, my name's xxxx and I'm calling today from One-Life with a special deal on funeral plans, before I go into details Mr.xxxx can I ask if you prefer burial or cremation?
Ha ha I had that the other day. I rang the wife and asked her what she was cooking up. Very nervous around her now when she holds a pillow and I haven’t touched a thing she’s cooked all week.

Ha ha I had that the other day. I rang the wife and asked her what she was cooking up. Very nervous around her now when she holds a pillow and I haven’t touched a thing she’s cooked all week.
She’s one for the watching. Good luck.

People who clearly see I want to clap their dog, the dog is wanting me to clap him and those cunts who just tug it by you. Come the fucking revolution. I’ll leave it there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.