10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a legend and a personality. Obviously a great player, can't wait for him to play more.

He does need to get his head down now and get on with it next year, otherwise he will become a bit of a joke in the footballing fraternity.

When I said some, I didn't mean it! Please learn the lesson of Rodri, Gundogan, Mahrez, and more, who were criticised and went on to prove people wrong. Grealish has done quite well, and has improved as the season has progressed. He has explained himself and, clearly, is very popular with teammates. Give him time and a chance to be the player we recruited - we rarely get it wrong.
Simply not true.. why diminish the role other players had in their initial first season to bolster another... Pure myth..

Well, season over. Still waiting. Given loads of opportunities. Helped draw one match and win a cup game against Peterborough.
Other great performances have been on Social Media while blathered. A real sensation.
Apparently anyone who questions his performances don't know football...(laugh my tit off)
Apparently he was going to hit the ground running and take us to the next level (laugh my other tit off)
Then, he was played in wrong position, then with wrong defender behind him.... Then within wrong formation yada yada!!
Then he already having a good/ brilliant season OR he needed a whole season to settle like all the others have needed (bollocks).... Has he been good so far or does he need a season, both can't be true - make yet minds up fan boys...
He hasn't been a starter for any of the crucial games, his vital stats are poor and he himself says he hasn't performed.
4/10 season for me on the pitch, better off it.
Seems popular with team mates so hope for him yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.