Kurt Zouma | Fined £250k by club and cats removed by RSPCA

Not really surprising. Doesn't seem particularly necessary considering the punishments already given out to both but the RSPCA do like wasting public money and court time.
It is a criminal offence and they have not been punished by the law ! Losing a bit of money from work is no punishment for this and is seperate to the law, if you think the rspca are doing this for nothing and should let it go you are not the sort of person i want to engage with

It is a criminal offence and they have not been punished by the law ! Losing a bit of money from work is no punishment for this and is seperate to the law, if you think the rspca are doing this for nothing and should let it go you are not the sort of person i want to engage with

Never said that they are doing it for nothing. I'm sure they think a highly publicised prosecution will increase donations to them.

A militant organisation who have abused private prosecutions for far too long and because of that political activity should have their charitable status removed.

Never said that they are doing it for nothing. I'm sure they think a highly publicised prosecution will increase donations to them.

A militant organisation who have abused private prosecutions for far too long and because of that political activity should have their charitable status removed.
Zero chance this would have got to court if Zouma wasn’t high profile.

We often get asked why we prosecute people, and it's not a decision we make lightly.

Wherever possible we offer advice and assistance to improve animal welfare, including giving people time to make improvements to their standards of care. But this is not always possible or appropriate, for example if there has been a deliberate act of violence against an animal, where people won't accept assistance, or in extreme cases of neglect.

It's under these types of circumstances when we consider prosecution under laws such as the Animal Welfare Act.

In 2019 we secured 1,432 convictions relating to animal welfare offences, which meant we achieved a 93.7% success rate from all our cases.

Bang on, I would deport the fuckers too, pieces of shit.

If you do it to animals it a short walk to humans.
Plenty of people go fishing and hunting, they kill animals for fun but don’t as far as I know extend their pleasure (legal hobbies) to killing humans.

We have to put this in perspective, Zouma has dropped a bollock here, he’s been made to pay for it (disproportionally possibly) and no doubt he will never commit a crime like this again. No one has to forgive him but for fucks sake he deserves a chance. After all, criminals who commit far more heinous crimes generally get a chance even after committing murder.

I also read the RSPCA had paid for experts to give their opinions on the mental welfare of the cats, that’s a waste of money, fucking bonkers.

Plenty of people go fishing and hunting, they kill animals for fun but don’t as far as I know extend their pleasure (legal hobbies) to killing humans.

We have to put this in perspective, Zouma has dropped a bollock here, he’s been made to pay for it (disproportionally possibly) and no doubt he will never commit a crime like this again. No one has to forgive him but for fucks sake he deserves a chance. After all, criminals who commit far more heinous crimes generally get a chance even after committing murder.

I also read the RSPCA had paid for experts to give their opinions on the mental welfare of the cats, that’s a waste of money, fucking bonkers.
bollocks

180 hours community service.

Was always going to be this kind of sentence, especially with a guilty plea.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.