Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
From BBC website … this has to be a wind up …

“Took my 84 year old mum to the game last night. She's been a Liverpool supporter her whole life but this was her first European final. We got to the ground at 18.30 local time and she was in her wheelchair. We both had genuine tickets but were told they were fake and when she asked the police office to hand her ticket back she was pepper sprayed and rolled off behind a cage so she could "calm down". When she tried to leave one of the police officers put some sort of bike lock around her wheelchair and this wasn't released until the game was finished. The whole trip cost me £5000. I was in Madrid and it was organised so well but this was just an absolute disgrace.”
Brilliant!

Everton fans don’t half have a good sense of humour.

I know I’m not the only one who thinks this but there’s something really unhinged about him. His post match interview is very uncomfortable, I can’t tell if he’s about to cry or punch the interviewer, but contrast that with how he is when he’s won and it’s like a child after 2 litres of coca-cola.

There is a massive gulf in class between how he and Ancelotti conduct themselves. Ancelotti has class and Klopp has none.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.