Raheem Sterling | Joins Chelsea for £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a very good addition (and a tough move to take on our part) for them but he isn't as reliable as Mane.

If Sterling goes we should go for Saka, especially considering Arsenal seem interested in half our players

If Sterling goes we should go for Saka, especially considering Arsenal seem interested in half our players

Saka is getting massive hype in the same way Rashford did just cos Arsenal aren't as good he's a shining beacon of hope for their fans and gets additional English praise, don't get me wrong I like Saka but honestly unless he can be converted to be a backup utility man for wings and fullback I don't see what he offers beyond pace that we don't already have, honestly I'd rather look at our own kids Borges looks a potential monster Mebude looks impressive too as does Barrington, there's no guarantees either will be as good as Saka but the quality of youngsters produced in this country without those three is on the rise, it's possible we're gonna see an outrageously good batch of kids produced by England this coming generation.

Martinelli looks better to me and I'm not sure I'd have him just yet either both are pretty young and still have have a lot to prove, let them stay at their level and improve Saka reminds me of SWP without as much aggression I think he has it in him to get a lot better but he could easily regress too, he's Arsenals shining beacon of hope and gets put on a pedestal for me I really like him but now isn't the time, he needs to improve and show continued consistency with that improvement if he is to be deemed gold enough for us.

I'd be extremely surprised if Saka can ever be anything close to what Raheem has been in terms of threat going forward, he'll never offer close to as many goals or assists either Sterling is a freak who is still dangerous and next season should he stay he could easily have 30+ goal involvements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.