Champions League - 2022/23

Who will be champions of Europe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't care how much stick I get on here for saying this, Give me the Premier League title anyday ahead of this complete shit show of a competition! I'd love us to win it for the club and the players deserve it but on a personal note winning the League is euphoria! The Champions League never gives me that adrenaline and buzz compared to what Sunday had to offer.

Corrupt cheating fucks UEFA fuck them.
Spot on SWPISHOME

Last seasons final was our big chance. Not sure we will ever get a better opportunity to win it.

Some size of a city. Looking at hotels now and it’s dirt cheap but wouldn’t have a clue where to go. Stadium and airport is 45mins metro train from the centre. Wouldn’t fancy being so far outside the city the days before a game but wouldn’t fancy that metro game day either.
Definitely one of these trips if you haven’t pre booked anything before Xmas it’s going to cost you a fortune if we (hopefully) make it.

Think this'll be our best chance to win it for a few years.

We'll only get 1/2 seasons max of peak De Bruyne and Haaland together.

Think this'll be our best chance to win it for a few years.

We'll only get 1/2 seasons max of peak De Bruyne and Haaland together.
Depends on the group and later draws too. Going for every competition takes its toll, look at the dippers, looked like they were out on their feet last few weeks and their squad is bigger than ours. Keep the spine of the team
injury free and regularly rotated (Dias, Rodri, KDB & Haaland) and we should give it a right crack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.