Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you go to Twickenham you use your smartphone and you get a qr code either 1 day or on the day of the match. The qr code is moving like refreshing all the time and if you screenshot you get a red message with this qr has be screen shot your access may be denied or compromised there is a warning not to do this. I feel this is the way to go to deter fakes
Or the dippers version.... Not so smartphone

When you go to Twickenham you use your smartphone and you get a qr code either 1 day or on the day of the match. The qr code is moving like refreshing all the time and if you screenshot you get a red message with this qr has be screen shot your access may be denied or compromised there is a warning not to do this. I feel this is the way to go to deter fakes
Are you all for this?
Your username suggests not :-)

I really need help here.
So Dipper fans are openly condemning their own for blagging or gate crashing via RAWK. Yet the Media and all sources North of the Channel say “ didn’t happen”.
I’m getting threadbare close to hating the Dippers more than the Rags following 53 years of dominance by the latter.
As I said - Help !!!!

Officers at the turnstiles denied there were a large number of ticketless supporters. SWFC’s own admission count system showed the terrace did not exceed its 10,100 capacity. The HSE also conclusively proved there was no substance to Middup’s allegations.As part of their analysis, the HSE counted the number of LFC supporters entering the ground, including those through the turnstiles, through Gate C and even those who climbed over the turnstiles. They gave three admission figures based on their analysis.Their first figure was 9,267, their ‘best estimate’ was 9,734, and their third figure was a ‘maximum estimate’ of 10,124. The HSE report stated it was unlikely that the terrace exceeded 10,124 and that total admissions were approximately equal to the designated capacity of 10,100 people.Taylor surmised there was no substance to the allegation that ticketless fans caused the Disaster.Source: Health & Safety Executive Report, paragraphs 5.8, 6.2, 8.1, The Interim Taylor Report, paragraphs 200-203

It’s a fucking disgrace how they tried to blame you lot for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.