Liam Gallagher Etihad

Anybody on here going to Liam at the Etihad?

Me and my Mrs got standing tickets, can't wait.
you’ll be able to sit in the first tier i think? i hope so anyway cba getting mashed up in a crush these days at gigs

Can't wait for this, in CB 222. Just hoping I can get an early dart from work so I can have time for a couple of scoops in NQ en route to the ground. Looking forward to the streets as well.

Edit - just seen it is the Charlatans supporting who are on from 7.25. Don't think I will rush from work now

Can't wait for this, in CB 222. Just hoping I can get an early dart from work so I can have time for a couple of scoops in NQ en route to the ground. Looking forward to the streets as well.

Edit - just seen it is the Charlatans supporting who are on from 7.25. Don't think I will rush from work now
Lol, they're pretty decent mate

Got 2 seated in the south stand third tier if anyone fancies swapping for standing? Was taking the mrs but she's not well so taking the lad instead he's 17 so would prefer to be standing few beers in it for you aswell
You can get to the empty seats on the 2nd tier that they don't sell after a certain angle from the stage, but most likely a lot closer than your tickets.

Does anyone know if the usual football car parks apart from the official ones are open for this? We usually park near the Athletics stadium one you see

I’ve got 1 standing ticket for sale. Open to offers. I can swipe buyer into the ground as tickets are on my phone.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.