Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't got any info from the serious media (not from these random ITK's) about potential negotiations, it's all media's speculations so far. I'm waiting for the more specific info.

We are talking about Cucurella for weeks and it's still not closed. A little bit too long.

I haven't got any info from the serious media (not from these random ITK's) about potential negotiations, it's all media's speculations so far. I'm waiting for the more specific info.

Colin-Farrell-Shrug-In-Bruges.gif

There are a couple of newer posters spamming the transfer forum these days that make it tedious reading.

I'm just looking for giddy, somewhat practical, speculation and naive indulgence in resident ITKs.

At the moment I can't go on a thread without any given page spammed by the same couple of users with negativity and FIFA 22 fueled tantrums.

The transfer windows is not even officially open yet FFS, just calm the f down. There's still plenty time for us to do business, no need for constantly in distress and anxiety constantly refreshing transfer news in each every day.

Just relax, get outside and have breath of fresh air. Constanly worrying over this will leads nothing but stress in the end.

There are a couple of newer posters spamming the transfer forum these days that make it tedious reading.

I'm just looking for giddy, somewhat practical, speculation and naive indulgence in resident ITKs.

At the moment I can't go on a thread without any given page spammed by the same couple of users with negativity and FIFA 22 fueled tantrums.
Certainly know one who joined in May has 900+ posts, and spams every thread on here.

You've only been on here just over a week but you're coming across as a big spoilt kid who can't get your own way. Calm the fuck down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.