Nathan Ake

Once he got his fitness back and got a run of games my confidence in him grew. If we don't want to sell him Newcastle will have to pay a hefty premium.

Sad to see Ake go. He stepped up this season when fit. Unfortunately fitness seems to be an issue. We might be best to cut and run now his stock is relatively high. Can’t rely on an injured player unfortunately. Evidenced by Fern having to help out at CB and it very nearly cost us the league.

Last edited:
None of the academy will replace Ake, they are still young and physically isn't ready yet to be a starter in City First Team in Premier League.
I thought Harwood-Bellis was reaching the point in his career when he might step up. Already playing regularly for England U-21's. I have a feeling that a Spanish or Italian club might make a huge offer for Laporte, which might just tempt Pep to sell over Nathan.

Sad to see Ake go. He stepped up this season when fit. Unfortunately fitness seems to be an issue. We might be best to cut and run now his stock is relatively high. Can’t rely on an injured player unfortunately. Evidenced by Fern having to help out CB and it very nearly cost us the league.

There hasn’t even been a proper link to him leaving ?

I thought Harwood-Bellis was reaching the point in his career when he might step up. Already playing regularly for England U-21's. I have a feeling that a Spanish or Italian club might make a huge offer for Laporte, which might just tempt Pep to sell over Nathan.
Harwood-Bellis is still only 20, not likely he'll be thrown into a team like ours who aim to win every game

Hes a very good prospect but right now he needs solid game time to develop which he will get on loan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.