Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our second half of the season has been insane and we'll hopefully add some quality to the squad over the summer. Half of the goals against us were when we played you and Spurs away when we just weren't good enough. 38 out of our total of 49 shows how good of a job Eddie Howe has dome. We were dead and burried before he came in and it took him a while to change things as the players were nowhere near fit anough and couldn't play for more than 45 minutes.1653249355869.png

I think with smart signings, reinforcements at the back, Newcastle will do well in the cups. Not top 4 but Europa or conference place not impossible. Hope they don't decide to go shopping at the rags!!

I think with smart signings, reinforcements at the back, Newcastle will do well in the cups. Not top 4 but Europa or conference place not impossible. Hope they don't decide to go shopping at the rags!!

Don't think Howe has ever had a cup run? Maybe that's just because resources we tight at Bournemouth but he doesn't strike me as a cup manager, never gets a result against top sides.

I think they'll focus everything on getting top 6 next season and bin the cups off - unless they go really wild in the transfer market.

Rob Cuntface Harris doing everything he can to ensure Newcastle’s name is mentioned with anything involved with the LIV golf tournament. Big nosed ****. (And I’m no lover of the toon at the best of times)

I hope that they finish top 6. I also hope that if they blow off the Cups to do it, that their path will cross ours, giving us an easy round whenever it is.
I don't necessarily hold their support to any great level of cuntishness no more than 17 of the other 19 we play (I shouldn't have to mention the other 2). So as far as I'm concerned it's good to have a competitor with just as much "dirty oil/sportswashed money" as we do, gives the others something to complain about.
They don't have our administration or anything close to our coaching staff yet, so I honestly don't see them as much of an immediate threat, thats not to say they won't be in the future.
If they should replace any of this seasons 2 thru 6, I will be happy for them, if it's 2 or 6 I'll be ecstatic.
Good luck Geordies, hope you come to play.

The Geordies are the biggest threat that Manchester United are about to encounter.
1,They are after the same players and making every deal harder.
2. They are going to ambush the top 6,pushing the rags back further.
3. Putting so much pressure on the new utd boss,they will sack him and they start again.

Our second half of the season has been insane and we'll hopefully add some quality to the squad over the summer. Half of the goals against us were when we played you and Spurs away when we just weren't good enough. 38 out of our total of 49 shows how good of a job Eddie Howe has dome. We were dead and burried before he came in and it took him a while to change things as the players were nowhere near fit anough and couldn't play for more than 45 minutes.View attachment 44071
There were posters on here, who said that Newcastle had made a huge mistake in appointing Howe, but as I and others pointed out, he’d never had the budget nor the players to make Bournemouth into anything other than a team that was continually scrapping against relegation.

I thought it was remarkable that he kept them in the Premier League for as long as he did.

I'm hoping that they make top 4 at Liverpool's expense as they shock everyone and get relegated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.