Bundesliga Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Friday Night in the rain at Bonn
Was that RW Essen?
It seems an eternity ago.
No, that was Preußen Münster, who had had a very decent run from then on, eventually overtook Essen and looked more likely to go up, only to throw it all away two or three matchdays before the end of the season. Both teams level on points, Essen with the better GD only!

We got a 80000 Euro fine because of the pitch invasion and Pyro against West Ham. If something similar happens again we will have to play games without fans.

Meanwhile West Ham fans attacked Frankfurt reporter and Fans when we played there (all well documented, reporters got attacked while on air) and it didn't even get investigated by UEFA.

Boohoo. I feel awful that the riotous fans of the Bundesliga got punished for riotous behaviour.

Everybody at Frankfurt knew the fine was coming, so I am definitely not complaining about that. Just weird that the incidents at West Ham didn't get even investigated.

Quick question...didn't you guys invade the pitch as well when you won the title? Would you consider that riotous behaviour or is it a different case because it's Citeeeh?

Everybody at Frankfurt knew the fine was coming, so I am definitely not complaining about that. Just weird that the incidents at West Ham didn't get even investigated.

Quick question...didn't you guys invade the pitch as well when you won the title? Would you consider that riotous behaviour or is it a different case because it's Citeeeh?
Don’t let the odd one cloud your judgement mate. We all know that there’s an element on Bluemoon who simply don’t like Germany and live to come in here to provoke or to tell us that Bayern will win the league.

New season starting off on August 5th with one of the most successful and beloved teams of the last 4 years playing against Bayern.

In other words...Eintracht at home against Bayern. Friday evening, Floodlights, Waldstadion.

New season continues on August 6th possibly with one of the most unsuccessful and hated clubs of the last 4 decades playing against Schalke.

in other words... Cologne at home against Schalke. weekend, awful traffic, the odd clash of the hooligan/Ultra element, flares and smoke bombs in the away end, bad policing, non-alcoholic beer, time wasting c+nts, bad refereeing, Müngersdorf.

New season continues on August 6th possibly with one of the most unsuccessful and hated clubs of the last 4 decades playing against Schalke.

in other words... Cologne at home against Schalke. weekend, awful traffic, the odd clash of the hooligan/Ultra element, flares and smoke bombs in the away end, bad policing, non-alcoholic beer, time wasting c+nts, bad refereeing, Müngersdorf.
Why are Cologne hated.

I know Leverkusen don't like them.

Went to a couple of Leverkusen games in the 90's when I worked for Bayer.

Those former East Germany skinheads were fucking mental.

I was obviously referring to Bembletown's text, using it as prototype, mirroring his words with a somewhat reversed meaning. Pretty sure Mönchengladbach, Düsseldorf and Leverkusen all would name Cologne as their most hated rival, easily at least in the top 3/5 list at other clubs like Schalke or Kaiserslautern.

Citizens of Cologne and fans alike are a very arrogant, narrow-minded, self-loving bunch, with a couple of some very strange and even more annoying habits: drinking beer that tastes like piss from tiny glasses, speaking a very strange dialect noone understands, always dress in fancy dresses, constantly singing one out of over 10.000 songs about their beloved city and the shit club - you name it - it's a culture shock and a never ending horror once you've experienced it. Avoid at all costs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.