Pitch invasion measures

You think? Can’t disagree more. The bulk of those on the pitch don’t give a damn. Some do, of course, and will stay off in future but if you think that the idiots that throw flares on the pitch when we’re trying to win the league after being 2-0 down, will think twice about a pitch invasion then I think you’re wrong.

Couldn't believe it after we scored the first and then second goals and some knobs lobbed flares onto our pitch. We can do without those fans, shame they can't be identified and banned.

You think? Can’t disagree more. The bulk of those on the pitch don’t give a damn. Some do, of course, and will stay off in future but if you think that the idiots that throw flares on the pitch when we’re trying to win the league after being 2-0 down, will think twice about a pitch invasion then I think you’re wrong.

Which would be a valid point if we had a pitch invasion at any point in the season where the result was of no consequence.

Some people, including you, are completely overreacting. The media in particular is going overboard (talking about our pitch invasion) the majority of them have been peaceful/ without much if any incident over the years

On 5 Live a few weeks ago, they had a guy from the FA on and he basically said this happens every few years. One happens, gets attention (especially if there’s an incident like Billy Sharp’s)and then a bunch of copy cat incidents happen. Suddenly every end of season event - a comeback, a relegation 6 pointer, PL survival, cup or play off win, title win etc - All have to have a pitch invasion so the fans can show they care as much as all the other fans.

Then everyone goes away over summer, forgets about it,and it all stops for a few years.

He gave the impression that the FA wasn’t that concerned, they’d seen it all before.

Last edited:
So you are advocating a 30-point deduction, dear fucking god.

Be a good plan for the 'Chelsea' fans to come dressed in another team's colours and invade the pitch, try proving they aren't City fans for example.
Given the rich history of thousands of opposition fans turning up to games in the other teams shirts, this is definitely something to watch out for.

I'm sure City would have a special Intel team ready for a mysterious Puma delivery of 10000 replica shirts to a supporters club address in Liverpool or London.

Fuck off, it's celebrating, I bet you sit there with your prawn sandwiches, get a fucking life

Celebrating is going off your head, jumping around, hugging randoms, at no point does it involve lighting a pyro and lobbing it onto the pitch, especially when you have 2 more goals to score to win the title and taking the momentum away while the pitch is cleared.

ps you been up to EL3? Prawn Sandwiches....we're lucky to get a warm pint of piss (Dark Fruits) at half-time and the sausage rolls are history before the game kicks off.

If getting a 'fucking life' involves having to sneak in pyros, or snapping crossbars then I have news, there's more to fucking life than pulling that shit.

Celebrating is going off your head, jumping around, hugging randoms, at no point does it involve lighting a pyro and lobbing it onto the pitch, especially when you have 2 more goals to score to win the title and taking the momentum away while the pitch is cleared.

ps you been up to EL3? Prawn Sandwiches....we're lucky to get a warm pint of piss (Dark Fruits) at half-time and the sausage rolls are history before the game kicks off.

If getting a 'fucking life' involves having to sneak in pyros, or snapping crossbars then I have news, there's more to fucking life than pulling that shit.
Like I said prawn sandwich...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.