General Videogame Thread

two of the best games ever made.
I totally agree,

The guys still turning out and updating Warzone 2100, the maps, the mods, they are doing a tremendous job.

Same goes for the Medieval Total War II couminity, a modder called Jack Lusted got taken on and employed by The Creative Assembley.

I totally agree,

The guys still turning out and updating Warzone 2100, the maps, the mods, they are doing a tremendous job.

Same goes for the Medieval Total War II couminity, a modder called Jack Lusted got taken on and employed by The Creative Assembley.
Wasn't it medieval that had the amazing Lotr and game of thrones mods?

I need to look into this, seen it around but dont know anything about it yet.
Soren Johnson was lead designer of Civ IV so it's quality with much of whats good in Civ. The Family stuff inspired by Crusader Kings fleshes it out very nicely and the novel orders system makes it a very fresh take on TB 4X. You get a certain amount of orders each turn that can be used on units, building or politics. That means its always a hard choice of priorities but it also makes it very flexible. You might choose to rush military units with more than one full move for instance. It also stops late game from being massivly boring as you still got a limited amount of moves.

Played all the the souls. Just at the end of Elden Ring. Is Nioh worth a go?

There just seems to be fuck all to play at the moment....

Easily one of the worst generations of all time.
Worst generation with the best technology. It’s all well and good having the power that these PC/consoles have now, but a lot of developers struggle to meet expectations. I don’t even enjoy football games now with all the improvements they’ve had, give me Pro Evo 6 over any of the shite out now! DICE can’t seem to make a decent Battlefield, COD is wank, other major releases over the last few years have been a disappointment. Proper shit generation.

Worst generation with the best technology. It’s all well and good having the power that these PC/consoles have now, but a lot of developers struggle to meet expectations. I don’t even enjoy football games now with all the improvements they’ve had, give me Pro Evo 6 over any of the shite out now! DICE can’t seem to make a decent Battlefield, COD is wank, other major releases over the last few years have been a disappointment. Proper shit generation.

Problem with top games now they take 5+ years to make

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.