Talksport

Adrian Durham is really fighting for our corner, he won't say a bad word about us.

Durham rightly said that Pogba leaving Yoonited on a free to Juve IS the worst bit of business during the PL era.

That whopper Townsend then goes "it is up there". No Townsend, it IS the worst bit of business. There have been some flops during the PL era but buying back an academy player for £90m on huge wages then letting him go on a free back to the club you bought him from has to be the worst bit of business. Don't give me the commercial incentives and image rights BS either, the revenue does not support Pogba's wages or transfer fee.

Adrian Durham is really fighting for our corner, he won't say a bad word about us.

Durham rightly said that Pogba leaving Yoonited on a free to Juve IS the worst bit of business during the PL era.

That whopper Townsend then goes "it is up there". No Townsend, it IS the worst bit of business. There have been some flops during the PL era but buying back an academy player for £90m on huge wages then letting him go on a free back to the club you bought him from has to be the worst bit of business. Don't give me the commercial incentives and image rights BS either, the revenue does not support Pogba's wages or transfer fee.

Very true, but I'd add that, if they'd won anything worth winning during the period he was at the club, there might have been a case that they got some value out of him. As it is, the club derived absolutely zero benefit from the whole Pogba fiasco which, I have to say, gladdens the heart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.