Yves Bissouma

If we are going to go down the road of signing or not signing a player based on allegations then we would be in for a long ride, most if not all players have one allegation of some kind of misconduct. At this rate we would be better of going to the Vatican to scout for righteous players but now that I think about it, the Vatican might not really be the best option.
Awful take. The club have signed players who have issues with misconduct. Grealish for example with the drink driving. But you're not going to sign a player who's under investigation for sexual assault when you have a player on your books who's currently suspended and who's been charged with multiple accounts of sexual assault. I don't think that's difficult to understand.

Awful take. The club have signed players who have issues with misconduct. Grealish for example with the drink driving. But you're not going to sign a player who's under investigation for sexual assault when you have a player on your books who's currently suspended and who's been charged with multiple accounts of sexual assault. I don't think that's difficult to understand.

Anyone who calls for the signing of a player who is under investigation for a serious sexual assault has got to be an idiot or wired wrong.

Innocent until proven guilty. I guess the people who came up with that are also "wired wrong"

City are not a court of law they are a business, he isn't being tried by City but speculating millions on a player that may or may not have issues like that is stupid.

As I said, wired wrong.

City are not a court of law they are a business, he isn't being tried by City but speculating millions on a player that may or may not have issues like that is stupid.

As I said, wired wrong.
By that logic we might as well kick Pep out considering the fact that there are allegations in Spain that he avoided paying taxes, I mean he hasn't been proven guilty, I doubt if he would ever be guilty and I doubt if there's even a case there, its basically just another anti-city propaganda but hey, the magic allegation word was used and well you know the rules, right? One allegation and you are out. So what do you say? do we kick him out or are we all "wired wrong"?

By that logic we might as well kick Pep out considering the fact that there are allegations in Spain that he avoided paying taxes, I mean he hasn't been proven guilty, I doubt if he would ever be guilty and I doubt if there's even a case there but the magic allegation word was used and well you know the rules. One allegation and you are out. So what do you say? or are we all "wired wrong"?

We are talking about a serious sexual offence here, take yourself round the back and give yourself a talking to immediately.

By that logic we might as well kick Pep out considering the fact that there are allegations in Spain that he avoided paying taxes, I mean he hasn't been proven guilty, I doubt if he would ever be guilty and I doubt if there's even a case there, its basically just another anti-city propaganda but hey, the magic allegation word was used and well you know the rules, right? One allegation and you are out. So what do you say? do we kick him out or are we all "wired wrong"?

You've chosen a very weird hill to die on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.