Jude Bellingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Won't buy before 2023/24 ... and even then I'm not sold on him ... his demeanor comes across as arrogant unlike Tchouameni. One thing about this Madrid side is that we don't have many 'loud talkers' in the team ... keeps us humble and motivated.
Not many talkers but Fuck loads of cheats and divers

Won't buy before 2023/24 ... and even then I'm not sold on him ... his demeanor comes across as arrogant unlike Tchouameni. One thing about this Madrid side is that we don't have many 'loud talkers' in the team ... keeps us humble and motivated.
Humble, you jest sir

I read somewhere that he's a bit of Stevie G fanatic so prefers Liverpool out of all the top teams, not that this means much when it comes to transfers.

There will be an almighty scramble for this kid in 2023. Chelsea, Real Madrid, Liverpool and City are reportedly making him their top priority.

I read somewhere that he's a bit of Stevie G fanatic so prefers Liverpool out of all the top teams, not that this means much when it comes to transfers.

There will be an almighty scramble for this kid in 2023. Chelsea, Real Madrid, Liverpool and City are reportedly making him their top priority.

Yep and like all top players it be up to the lad where he will want to go and with his ex team mate at city think we favourites..

Just watched the video the rise of jude bellingham he talked of bvb as being a part of his devolopment .he is deffinately going to be be moving to a bigger club its like its his destiny .he is a vey confident young lad also i noticed that his locker was next to haalands and they seem to be very close so for me it is a no brainer for him to come to city next season to team up with haaland.

Yep and like all top players it be up to the lad where he will want to go and with his ex team mate at city think we favourites..

Yeah I think it comes down to who offers the best overall package, meaning wages, chances of winning big trophies, how will he fit. Chelsea (wages and fit), Liverpool (wages and fit) and Real Madrid (wages and chances of winning trophies) can pretty much guarantee 2 of the 3. City probably the only team who can almost guarantee Bellingham everything he wants, unless Pep throws a spanner in the works and leaves, which seems unlikely.

Liverpool apparently trying to sign his brother Jobe Bellingham. Could potentially have some impact on Judes decision on who to join next summer if it would come down a competition for his signing between us and the scousers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.