Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

Has anyone managed to extract from the Club how many Silver were actually released or does it remain a “ limited number” State Secret

There was somebody on Twitter this morning with a screenshot of their place in the original queue at 450. Followed by another screenshot saying “sold out” when they got on the website.

It’s not an exact science because the people who did get on could have bought multiple tickets. But there was also bound to have been people ahead of them who for one reason or another didn’t get as far as buying.

But going off that I’d guess it highly unlikely there were much more than a few hundred up for grabs.

Again you are wrong on every point.

Report to the Headmasters Study.

I’m sure I’m wrong on a lot of things mate. But I’m quietly confident that I haven’t totally imagined buying season tickets on three separate occasions for new members over the last six or seven years.

It sold out after 7 mins so must have been somewhere between 500-1000 silver season cards
Sounds about right. So it would perhaps have been a good Idea, as the Club was happy to tell supporters their number in the queue,an hour before the ticket office opened, that they were number 2400 + there was very little chance of getting one of the tickets so they might as well hang up or go off line.

There was somebody on Twitter this morning with a screenshot of their place in the original queue at 450. Followed by another screenshot saying “sold out” when they got on the website.

It’s not an exact science because the people who did get on could have bought multiple tickets. But there was also bound to have been people ahead of them who for one reason or another didn’t get as far as buying.

But going off that I’d guess it highly unlikely there were much more than a few hundred up for grabs.
I was number 426 and managed to get 2. There was maybe another 10/15 tickets showing on the site then

I’m sure I’m wrong on a lot of things mate. But I’m quietly confident that I haven’t totally imagined buying season tickets on three separate occasions for new members over the last six or seven years.
You claimed that anyone could them up until this window.

That is incorrect

Having read all these posts from people desperate to attend games then it's a given I assume every game next season will be sold out...... We shall see
I can’t say I’ve ever struggled to get tickets for the opposition covered by the Silver, except when its the first or last game of the season, so availability not really an issue for me. I just liked the idea of taking my kids to 14 games for what would normally pay for just five matches. And don’t we all. This time next year Rodders!

Having read all these posts from people desperate to attend games then it's a given I assume every game next season will be sold out...... We shall see
Desperate to get a season ticket at a reduced cost yes. I take it if you didn’t have a season ticket you’d happily pay full whack every week? Tit

What is fundamentally flawed about the ticket exchange is that City sell it a face value. Why can't they sell it somewhere nearer the 1/19th price you were refunded? In addition they don't list it until 7 days before if they still have their own matchday sales to shift. For the Watford type games they also sell their returns at £30 so there's no chance that a seat in the home part of block 314 will sell within the final week when what were normally away tickets in the same block have been on sale for 2 weeks already at £30!

The other extreme that I experienced is City sitting on a Derby ticket, not relisting it for sale, refunding me the 1/19th price and then selling the same seat to a overseas visitor with a pie, pint and programme for £200!

In short, City control it for their benefit and an any occasional benefit we get is merely a coincidental consequence of their strategy as opposed to the aim of their strategy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.