Gavi

I can’t believe how triggered you got over my phone autocorrecting it to say “Masai”

What a highly strung fella!
no, it was clearly about you suggesting every la masia player will fuck off back to barca, a thing that has happened exactly once, when our manager and entire sporting apparatus is barca-based. disrespectful to them

Stand corrected. The premise does stand, the Spanish youngsters like to run down their deals and head home.

Getting £17m for Brahim Diaz with five months left is Txiki's best deal.
i'm sure the guy with the statue outside the etihad is a decent counterexample ;)

all i'm saying let's not judge their loyalty before they even get here, I see people hear already claiming cucurella will ask to leave back to barca in 2 years and he hasn't even signed yet!

Come on City, I want the vein in Tabas' head to throb uncontrollably and rivers of Spanish piss to boil....
Ha ! I was just reading his latest rant against us and PSG and was thinking if we were to “steal“ this kid from Barca Tebas will have a full Porterhouse Blue (Google it if you don’t know !). I think that alone is a perfectly good reason to sign him.

Reactions: TFC
Stand corrected. The premise does stand, the Spanish youngsters like to run down their deals and head home.

Getting £17m for Brahim Diaz with five months left is Txiki's best deal.

Garcia didn't run down his contract, that's simply not true.

He told the club he wanted to go back 18 months into a 3 year contract, and it was City who decided not to sell him in January or the summer or the next January, but to keep him until his deal ran out.

This forum has develope a very weird feudal attitude towards player contracts recently.

Last edited:
Any hope of poaching this kid ? Surely he won't accept being on such a low wage for the next 3/4 years ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.