Bundesliga Thread - 2022/23 | Bayern win 11th consecutive title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixtures for top two leagues have been released today.

Bundesliga here
Bundesliga 2 here
Fixtures for top two leagues have been released today.

Bundesliga here
Bundesliga 2 here
New season starting off on August 5th with one of the most successful and beloved teams of the last 4 years playing against Bayern.

In other words...Eintracht at home against Bayern. Friday evening, Floodlights, Waldstadion.

How are Hansa Rostock regarded in Germany? I happened to be in Munich in 1991 and saw them beat Bayern at the Olympiastadion and have had a soft spot for them ever since.
My mates and I were in the Rostock end and it was pretty special.

How are Hansa Rostock regarded in Germany? I happened to be in Munich in 1991 and saw them beat Bayern at the Olympiastadion and have had a soft spot for them ever since.
My mates and I were in the Rostock end and it was pretty special.
Well...I am obviously not the right person to judge this as mentioning Rostock might cause people from Frankfurt to get pissed at you, faint or start a 30 minute long rant how we should have won the league at Rostock in 91 and how we got robbed.

Other than that they are hated by St. Pauli due to their political views (rather right compared to Pauli beeing on the left end of the spectrum).

Just like Dresden they have a reputation to cause trouble, have fanatic support and be one of the East German teams with some of their fans stuck in the past.

Well...I am obviously not the right person to judge this as mentioning Rostock might cause people from Frankfurt to get pissed at you, faint or start a 30 minute long rant how we should have won the league at Rostock in 91 and how we got robbed.

Other than that they are hated by St. Pauli due to their political views (rather right compared to Pauli beeing on the left end of the spectrum).

Just like Dresden they have a reputation to cause trouble, have fanatic support and be one of the East German teams with some of their fans stuck in the past.
Thanks - their fans seemed friendly enough back in 91 but looked like they had just come from a Status Quo concert!
Good luck for the coming season.

New season starting off on August 5th with one of the most successful and beloved teams of the last 4 years playing against Bayern.

In other words...Eintracht at home against Bayern. Friday evening, Floodlights, Waldstadion.
Yeah, frustrated about that. I'll be over for that weekend for a christening in Bad Kreuznach, so had hoped you would be at home to someone like Wolfsburg or something. Would already have been difficult to get tickets with it being the first game after the Europa League final, but no chance now it's Bayern!

Hoping the TV changes are kind and I can get to somewhere new like Sandhausen instead, or see what the 3.Liga has to offer.

Thanks - their fans seemed friendly enough back in 91 but looked like they had just come from a Status Quo concert!
Good luck for the coming season.
To be honest it was way different times back in 91. It literally was just after the Berlin Wall has come down and Ultras didn't start to exist in Germany before 96.
Rostocks Ultras have a reputation in Germany that's for sure. They pride themselves as East German and harder than the Ultras from West Germany for example.
Like almost all East German Ultras they have connections to polish groups, which explains their style of support as well

@Bembeltown @Rhineland is there a plan for when they will announce the tv changes during the season? The PL has one (which it admittedly doesnt always stick to), but would be helpful to know.

Bundesliga 2 starts in a little over 3 weeks, hopefully the first announcement isn't too far off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.