It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

In what way is Felix a replacement for sterling whatsoever. I legit don't get how people see them as anywhere near the same type of player.
It's nonsense. Raheem was the symbol of a Pep system prior to false 9. Wingers high and wide causing chaos and he was at the root of it all. Felix is a false 9/second striker/inside forward. He cant offer us anything current players don't already. I love watching him play but just not the player for us, I know how scary he'd be under Pep because of his talent but profiles matter in this day and age.

I'd much prefer it to this Grealish fantasy which keeps getting pushed on here.

People need to get used to the fact that there's no chance we'll find a like for like replacement for Bernardo and there's about as much chance of any newbie walking in without that level dropping.

At least with Bellingham we'd be getting someone who has insane potential and is pretty damn decent now, even if it's not fashionable to say so right now.
Another poster confused by Grealish looks and hair. It’s ok x

Sorry but anyone that thinks Dortmund are gonna sell Bellingham this summer are pissing in the wind. Reckon you'd be talking £85m plus aswell with his age. No way city doing that deal this summer.
You can stick at least another £30m+ on that price this summer for Dortmund to even think about it. City would snap him up at 85 if Bernardo went, but there’s no way he’s going that cheap.

Another poster confused by Grealish looks and hair. It’s ok x

That's adorable and everything but I think it might be you who is confused.

To save you the trouble, I'm not putting Grealish down, I just don't think he's suitable for that role. Doesn't have the work rate or the intelligence. He's a purely creative player and restricting him to a box to box role would be a waste.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.