La Liga official complaint about City

Not that it matters but could he have fumbled an attempt to argue the percentage of the commercial revenue from the UAE was 68% at one point?

I say that because I had someone make an argument similar to that, when I was telling them the entirety of City's UAE deals are at 17% of the overall revenue and around 35% of the commercial revenue at present. I wondered if Nick Harris(the patron saint of SHIT) had been stat massaging on twitter again or something. I didn't take the time to look into it though.

I do wonder what the percentage was at the start of 2011 Etihad deal though. Not that it's relevant because what he's really trying to say is City's commercial deals are inflated, without saying it and we know they aren't. That's been the case since 2014(might have even been before then, that date was when the agreement was signed, that's all we know) according to UEFA's own approved auditors, who no doubt used the most conservative figures(going by PSG's complaints). Who care's if it started off a little more than we were worth, it was a 10 year deal and within just 3 years we came good.

We had people like Nick Harris claiming City's commercial revenue above Real's in this years money league report("it's a miracle") when that's not true... City's was 4th highest(Bayern, Real, PSG), the only surprise was City temporarily went ahead of United who paid a rebate and possibly lost some bonuses because of their poor performances across the board. City are growing anyway they need to stop being in denial about how well watched City are the world over, that has value to any commercial partner.
Amended for accuracy.

Not that it matters but could he have fumbled an attempt to argue the percentage of the commercial revenue from the UAE was 68% at one point?

I say that because I had someone make an argument similar to that, when I was telling them the entirety of City's UAE deals are at 17% of the overall revenue and around 35% of the commercial revenue at present. I wondered if Nick Harris(the patron saint of the cartel) had been stat massaging on twitter again or something. I didn't take the time to look into it though.

I do wonder what the percentage was at the start of 2011 Etihad deal though. Not that it's relevant because what he's really trying to say is City's commercial deals are inflated, without saying it and we know they aren't. That's been the case since 2014(might have even been before then, that date was when the agreement was signed, that's all we know) according to UEFA's own approved auditors, who no doubt used the most conservative figures(going by PSG's complaints). Who care's if it started off a little more than we were worth, it was a 10 year deal and within just 3 years we came good.

We had people like Nick Harris claiming City's commercial revenue above Real's in this years money league report("it's a miracle") when that's not true... City's was 4th highest(Bayern, Real, PSG), the only surprise was City temporarily went ahead of United who paid a rebate and possibly lost some bonuses because of their poor performances across the board. City are growing anyway they need to stop being in denial about how well watched City are the world over, that has value to any commercial partner.
Uniteds matchday revenue is much higher than ours (as are all of our competitors in the PL) so they lost more over lockdown. The lack of CL participation hurts them badly, as well as any knock-on effect on sponsorships.

Uniteds matchday revenue is much higher than ours (as are all of our competitors in the PL) so they lost more over lockdown. The lack of CL participation hurts them badly, as well as any knock-on effect on sponsorships.
Absolutely - the only reason City jumped to the top of the Deloitte Rich List is Covid. There was more TV/prize money, and City got more of that than anyone, and City's matchday income is a fraction of Real, Barca, United and Liverpool's so the fact that it dropped to near zero, pushed them right up.

It's embarrassing that some journalists can't even do that level of research.

Absolutely - the only reason City jumped to the top of the Deloitte Rich List is Covid. There was more TV/prize money, and City got more of that than anyone, and City's matchday income is a fraction of Real, Barca, United and Liverpool's so the fact that it dropped to near zero, pushed them right up.

It's embarrassing that some journalists can't even do that level of research.
Swiss Ramble did an excellent Twitter thread on all clubs incomes over the Covid period. He stated that United will go back over us in that regard once "normality" returns (unless their decline continues :) ).

He's just salty, nothing will happen. 2/4 courts in which he sued City & PSG have already fully declined him.

aside from utd, why's that - more corporate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.